Hello friends, welcome to all of you, in this article of ours today, through this article, we are going to tell you all about ippb balance inquiry number, some important information like IPPB missed call banking, ippb balance enquiry number, what is Or, What are the benefits of Check Balance Through SMS, IPPB balance Check Online, what is the important information related to them, through this article we will tell you, then definitely read till the end.
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) offers a convenient way for banking by introducing missed call banking. With this service, you can easily access your account information without any hassle. To avail this facility, simply register your mobile number for IPPB’s missed call banking service. By doing so, you can enjoy the benefits of checking your India Post Payments Bank balance by just giving a missed call.
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) is a government-owned bank established under the Department of Post, Ministry of Communication. It was launched as a pilot project in Ranchi (Jharkhand) and Raipur (Chhattisgarh) on 30th January 2017. The aim of IPPB is to have a presence throughout the country by the fiscal year 2018-2019. It has a network of 650 branches/controlling offices, operating on a hub and spoke model, covering post offices across India.
Unique Characteristics of Missed Call Banking
Missed call banking is a revolutionary banking service that offers several unique features. This innovative method allows customers to perform various banking transactions simply by giving a missed call from their registered mobile numbers. Here are some of the exceptional features of missed call banking:
1. Convenience: Missed call banking provides customers with the utmost convenience. Instead of visiting a bank branch or using internet banking, customers can perform transactions by simply giving a missed call. This saves time and effort, making banking more accessible for all.
2. Accessibility: One of the key advantages of missed call banking is its accessibility. It can be used by anyone with a basic mobile phone and does not require internet connectivity. This makes it particularly useful for customers in remote areas or those with limited access to internet services.
3. Security: Missed call banking ensures a high level of security for customers. Since transactions are initiated through a missed call from the registered mobile number, the risk of unauthorized access is minimized. This provides customers with peace of mind and confidence in their banking transactions.
4. Transaction Alerts: Another notable feature of missed call banking is the instant transaction alerts. Customers receive real-time updates via SMS for every transaction made through missed call banking. This allows them to stay updated with their account activities and ensures transparency in their banking experience.
5. Balance Inquiry: Missed call banking offers the convenience of checking account balances instantly. By simply giving a missed call to the designated number, customers can receive their account balance details via SMS. This feature eliminates the need to visit an ATM or bank branch for balance inquiries.
6. Mini Statement: Customers can also request a mini statement of their recent transactions through missed call banking. By giving a missed call to the designated number, customers receive a detailed SMS with information about their last few transactions. This feature enables customers to track their account activities without any hassle.
In conclusion, missed call banking stands out due to its unique features that prioritize convenience, accessibility, security, and real-time updates. With the ability to perform various banking transactions through a simple missed call, customers can enjoy a seamless and efficient banking experience.
To make use of the services, simply follow two easy steps:
- Dial 8424054994 from the mobile number linked to your savings/current account.
- Give a missed call on the following numbers to avail the services as described:
- For balance inquiry, give a missed call on 8001XXXXXX.
- For mini statement, give a missed call on 8002XXXXXX.
- For account statement, give a missed call on 8003XXXXXX.
- For fund transfer, give a missed call on 8004XXXXXX.
- For blocking your ATM card, give a missed call on 8005XXXXXX.
Please note that XXXXXX represents the specific number for each service.
Services offered through Missed Call Banking
|Balance enquiry||Missed call to 8424046556|
|Mini statement||Missed call to 8424026886|
NOTE: Missed Call Banking provides a range of convenient services to customers. By simply giving a missed call to the designated number, customers can access various banking features. This article will outline the different services available through Missed Call Banking in a clear and easy-to-understand format,
India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry Service
To avail the India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry (IPPB balance Check Online ) facility, certain requirements need to be met. These prerequisites ensure that users can easily access and utilize this service. Here are the key requirements, IPPB balance Check Online.
1. Active Account: First and foremost, individuals must have an active account with India Post Payments Bank. This means that the account should be open and operational.
2. Registered Mobile Number: Users must have a registered mobile number linked to their India Post Payments Bank account. This mobile number is crucial as it acts as a unique identifier and is used for verification purposes.
3. Internet Connectivity: To access the Balance Enquiry facility, users need to have a stable internet connection. This can be through mobile data or Wi-Fi.
4. Smartphone or Computer: Users should have a smartphone or a computer device to access the India Post Payments Bank website or mobile application. This is where the Balance Enquiry service can be accessed.
5. Login Credentials: Individuals must possess valid login credentials for their India Post Payments Bank account. This includes a username and password or other authentication methods provided by the bank.
By fulfilling these requirements, users can easily utilize the India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry facility. It allows them to check their account balance conveniently and stay updated on their financial transactions.
FAQ” S India Post Payments Bank
IPPB balance enquiry number
India Post Payments Bank, provides the facility of SMS banking so that customers can quickly access the account details on their mobile phones, simply by sending an SMS to the IPPB’s SMS Banking number 7738062873.
Unique features of the Missed call banking
Register your mobile number for missed call banking by giving a missed call to 8424054994 from the mobile number linked to your savings/ current account.
Postbank mobile services can be activated through two major ways: Through a USSD code, *498#. By installing a Postbank mobile app.
The Bank has decided to levy SMS charges of INR 5 + GST per quarter to all customers effective from quarter ending June 2020.
The Bank has decided to levy SMS charges of INR 5 + GST per quarter to all customers effective from quarter ending June 2020, Check Balance Through SMS.