Hello friends, welcome to all of you in this article of ours today, through this article, we are going to tell you all about Goa Solar Portal, some important information like Benefits of Goa Solar, Solar Portal Application Process, what is it, Or, what are the benefits of Benifits Of Goa Solar, Eligibility Criteria Goa Solar, what is the important information related to them through this article, we will tell you, then definitely read till the end.
The Goa Energy Development Agency (GEDA) has collaborated with the Department of New and Renewable Energy and the Electricity Department to create a new online portal called goasolar.in. This portal, known as the solar rooftop online portal, provides information on how to make use of it and how to apply for a subsidy. To get all the details, make sure you read this article till the end.
Goa Solar Portal 2023
The Goa government has established the Solar Portal to provide discounted electricity to residents of the state. By registering on this website, every resident can take advantage of the government subsidy. The main goal of the Solar Portal is to benefit the residents of Goa. It was created by the Goa Energy Development Agency in collaboration with the Department of New and Renewable Energy and Electricity. Through this portal, residents of the state will have access to subsidized Solar Rooftop installations. Both the state and central governments will contribute to the cost of these subsidies, allowing applicants to receive a 50% discount.
Goa Solar Portal Details in Highlights
|Name of the Portal||Goa Solar Portal|
|Objective||To provide the facility to install Solar Rooftops (RTS) with a subsidized amount|
|Subsidy under Solar Rooftops||Up to 50%|
Objective of Goa Solar Portal 2023
The primary goal of the Goa Solar Portal is to utilize solar energy and promote sustainable development.
Benifits Of Goa Solar Portal 2023
- Offers both subsidy and on-site solar power generation to consumers.
- Beneficial for individuals and organizations adopting rooftop solar power generation.
- Residents of the state can avail up to a 50% subsidy for installing solar rooftops on their homes.
- Reduction in electricity bills for the general public.
- Solar panels have a lifespan of approximately 25 years, providing long-term benefits.
- Increasing number of people installing solar rooftop systems to save on electricity costs.
- Government subsidy of up to 50% for solar rooftop installation.
- 10 square meters of space is required to install one kilowatt of solar power.
- Cost of solar panels can be recovered within 5 to 6 years, providing free electricity for 19 to 20 years.
Goa Solar Portal Application Process 2023
The entire process of applying for, processing, and installing a solar project, as well as receiving a subsidy, will now be conducted online through a portal. Customers can easily apply for a rooftop solar connection for their property by entering the information from their monthly electricity bill on this new platform. To check the status of their application and subsidy, applicants can access a web dashboard. Additionally, they will receive SMS and email notifications at each stage of the application process.
Subsidy provided through the Goa Solar Porta
The applicants who install solar panels on their rooftops are eligible to receive subsidies from both the central and state governments. The details of the subsidies are as follows:
- SFA: State Financial Assistance
- CFA: Central Financial Assistance
|Capacity (KW)||CFA + SFA||Total Subsidy|
|up to 3 KW||40% + 10%||50%|
|3 to 10 KW||20% + 20%||40%|
|10 to 90 KW||50%||50%|
Note: CFA refers to Central Financial Assistance, SFA refers to State Financial Assistance. The Total Subsidy represents the combined subsidy provided by both the central and state governments for the respective capacity range.
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Solar Rooftop 2023
The eligibility criteria for Solar Rooftop are as follows:
- The applicant must be a resident of Goa on a long-term basis.
- The benefits of the Solar Rooftops Portal can be availed by both residential and non-residential consumers.
- The application cost and meter fee must be paid online.
Documents Required Goa Solar Portal
The documents required for registration on the Goa Solar Portal are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Subscriber Number
- Electricity Bill
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Apply for Solar Rooftop Subsidy Online via Goa Solar Portal 2023
To apply for the rooftop solar scheme, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- Select the “Apply for Rooftop Solar” option.
- Fill out the registration form provided.
- Click the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
- By following these steps, you can successfully register online and be eligible for funding under the scheme.
Login Process Goa Solar Portal 2023
To log in to the official website, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
- The login form will be displayed.
- Enter your username and password in the provided fields.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
- By following these steps, you will successfully log in to the portal.
Reviewing the List of Installers
To search for installers on the official website, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “Installer” option.
- The search page will be displayed.
- Enter the City and Installer names in the provided fields.
- Click the search button.
- The list of installers will appear on your screen.
By following these steps, you can search for installers on the website.
How To Check Application Process For Goa Solar Portal 2023
To track your application on the official website, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “Track Application” button.
- The tracking page will be displayed.
- Fill out all the required information on the page.
- Press the search button.
- Relevant data will appear on your computer screen.
By following these steps, you can track your application on the website.
FAQ”S Goa Solar Portal
“Normally, a rooftop system with a capacity of 1 kW requires approximately 10 square meters of space that is free from any shadows. However, the actual space required may vary depending on the positioning, efficiency, and other factors of the solar modules
With the launch of the National Portal for Rooftop Solar (www.solarrooftop.gov.in) on 30.07. 2022, it has become simple and easy for a residential consumer to apply and get the rooftop solar installed under Rooftop Solar Programme Ph-II providing central financial assistance
Under the Indian government solar panel scheme, a customer can also earn up to Rs 2000 to 3000 per annum as a generation-based incentive. (Benifits Of Goa Solar) To obtain a generation-based incentive, the electricity generation by each customer should be around 1100 kWh to 1500 kWh.
Yes, there are banks that provide specialized financing options for rooftop solar installations.