Hello BOI Customers! Are you looking to request a Bank of India (BOI) cheque book online? Well, you’re in luck! Now you can easily apply for a new cheque book for your BOI savings account without having to visit the bank in person, Before applying BOI check book, it is necessary to know some direction, which is something like this, so that you can easily apply BOI check book sitting at home, as well as through check book net, without check book issue, bio check book You will know some important information related BIO Check Book Status to the situation from the medium of this article, like how to fill the bio check book, if you also want to apply bio check sitting at Home, then definitely read the article till the end.
BoI is a Mumbai-based commercial bank. It was established in 1906 and has been under government ownership since its nationalization in 1969. As of 31 January 2017, Bank of India operates 5100 branches across the country. The bank offers cheque book services for both individual savings accounts and current accounts.
Are you a BOI account holder?
Are you a BOI account holder? Have you received your BOI Cheque Book when you opened your account? If you forgot to request a Cheque Book during account opening, don’t worry, you can apply for it later. It’s important to know how to request a Bank of India Cheque Book. BOI customers can easily order a new Cheque Book online without having to visit the bank. Here are four quick methods to apply for a new Cheque Book online.
Requesting a BOI Cheque Book Online – A Simple Guide
1. Visit the Bank of India website: Start by visiting the official website of Bank of India. You can do this by typing “Bank of India” in your search engine and clicking on the official website link.
2. Log in to your account: Once you are on the Bank of India website, log in to your account using your username and password. If you haven’t registered for internet banking yet, you will need to do so before proceeding.
3. Navigate to the cheque book request section: After logging in, look for the option that says “Cheque Book Request” or something similar. It is usually located under the “Services” or “Requests” section of your online banking dashboard.
4. Fill in the required details: Click on the cheque book request option and a new form will appear. Fill in all the necessary details such as your account number, contact information, and the number of cheque leaves you require.
5. Review and submit your request: Double-check all the information you have entered to ensure its accuracy. Once you are satisfied, click on the submit button to send your cheque book request to the bank.
6. Confirmation and delivery: After submitting your request, you will receive a confirmation message or email from Bank of India acknowledging your request. The bank will process your request and deliver the cheque book to your registered address within a few working days.
By following these simple steps, you can easily request a BOI cheque book online without the hassle of visiting the bank in person. Enjoy the convenience of managing your banking needs from the comfort of your own home.
1.Order a BOI cheque book through net banking
Ordering a BOI cheque book through Net banking (Cheque Book Through Net Bnking)
In today’s digital age, it has become incredibly convenient to manage our banking needs online. One such task is ordering a Bank of India (BOI) cheque book through net banking. This article will guide you through the simple steps to request a cheque book online, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
- Bank of India provides free net banking facility to all its customers.
- You can conveniently activate the BOI net banking facility online.
- To request a Cheque book through net banking, follow these steps:
- Visit the Bank of India net banking website: https://www.bankofindia.co.in/
- Login to your net banking account.
- Click on the “Requests” tab.
- Select the “Cheque Book Request” option.
- Choose the account number for which you want to request the Cheque book.
- Confirm your address details.
- Enter the transaction password and click on “Submit”.
By following these simple steps, you can easily order a BOI cheque book through net banking. Embracing the convenience of online banking ensures a seamless and efficient banking experience.
2.Step to Request a Cheque Book from Bank of India through SMS
In today’s digital age, we can conveniently perform banking transactions with just a few taps on our smartphones. Bank of India, one of the leading banks in the country, offers a hassle-free method to request a cheque book through a simple SMS. This article will guide you through the process of requesting a cheque book from Bank of India using an SMS.
Step 1: Open the Messaging App
To begin, unlock your smartphone and open the messaging app. This app is usually pre-installed on your device and can be easily found on the home screen or in the app drawer.
Step 2: Compose a New Message
Once you have opened the messaging app, tap on the “Compose” or “New Message” button. This will allow you to create a new message.
Step 3: Enter the SMS Text
In the recipient field, type the Bank of India’s dedicated SMS number for cheque book requests. The specific number may vary depending on your location, so it is advisable to check the bank’s official website or contact customer support to obtain the correct number.
Next, in the message body, type “CHKBK” followed by a space and then your bank account number. Make sure to enter your account number accurately to avoid any errors.
Step 4: Send the SMS
Once you have entered the required information, review the message to ensure accuracy. After verifying the details, simply press the send button to dispatch the SMS to Bank of India.
Step 5: Confirmation and Delivery
After sending the SMS, you will receive a confirmation message from Bank of India acknowledging your cheque book request. The bank will process your request and deliver the cheque book to your registered address within the specified timeframe. It is important to ensure that your address is up to date in the bank’s records to avoid any delivery issues.
Requesting a cheque book from Bank of India has never been easier. By following these simple steps and sending an SMS with the required information, you can conveniently request a cheque book from the comfort of your home. Remember to keep your bank account number handy and double-check the accuracy of the SMS before sending it. Enjoy the convenience of modern banking with Bank of India!
3.How to Apply for a Bank of India Cheque Book via Toll-Free Number
In today’s digital age, applying for a Bank of India cheque book has become easier than ever. Instead of visiting the bank in person, you can now request a cheque book through a toll-free number. This convenient method saves time and effort, allowing you to manage your banking needs efficiently. In this article, we will guide you through the simple steps to apply for a Bank of India cheque book using the toll-free number.
Step 1: Dial the Toll-Free Number:
The first step to applying for a Bank of India cheque book is to dial the dedicated toll-free number provided by the bank. This number can be found on the bank’s website or obtained from their customer service.
Step 2: Follow the Voice Prompts:
Once you have dialed the toll-free number, follow the voice prompts to navigate through the automated menu. The system will guide you through the cheque book application process.
Step 3: Provide the Required Information:
During the call, you will be asked to provide certain details for verification purposes. Make sure to have the following information ready before making the call:
- Your bank account number
- Your customer identification number (if applicable)
- Any other identification details as per the bank’s requirements
Step 4: Verify Your Identity:
To ensure the security of your account, the bank may require additional identity verification. This may include answering security questions or providing a unique code sent to your registered mobile number or email.
Step 5: Request the Cheque Book:
After successfully verifying your identity, you will be prompted to request a cheque book. Clearly state the number of cheque leaves you require, keeping in mind your usage.
Step 6: Delivery and Collection:
The bank will process your cheque book request and arrange for its delivery to your registered address. It is important to ensure that your address details with the bank are up to date. The delivery time may vary depending on your location.
Step 7: Collection from Bank Branch:
Alternatively, if you prefer, you may choose to collect the cheque book from your nearest Bank of India branch. In this case, the bank will notify you when the cheque book is ready for collection, saving you any inconvenience or delays.
NOTE: Applying for a Bank of India cheque book has never been more convenient. By simply dialing the toll-free number and following the easy steps mentioned above, you can get your cheque book delivered to your doorstep or collect it from a branch near you. Embrace the power of technology and enjoy hassle-free banking with Bank of India.
4.How to Request a Cheque Book from BOI ATM
- Visit your nearest Bank of India ATM.
- Insert your BOI Debit card and enter your PIN.
- Find the option for requesting a new Chequebook on the monitor.
- Select the “other requests” option on-screen.
- Choose the “Cheque book” option on-screen and submit your request.
- Your Chequebook will be sent to you via post.
5.How to Apply for a BOI Cheque Book by Visiting the Bank Branch
If you are a customer of Bank of India (BOI) and need a cheque book, you can easily apply for one by visiting the branch. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Locate the nearest BOI branch: Find the nearest Bank of India branch to your location. You can use the bank’s website or mobile app to search for branches near you.
2. Visit the branch: Once you have identified the nearest branch, visit it during its working hours. It is advisable to carry your account passbook and identification documents for verification purposes.
3. Approach the customer service desk: Once you are inside the branch, approach the customer service desk or any available bank representative. Inform them about your requirement to apply for a cheque book.
4. Fill out the application form: The bank representative will provide you with an application form for a cheque book. Fill out the form accurately and provide all the necessary details such as your account number, name, and contact information.
5. Submit the form and documents: After completing the application form, submit it to the bank representative along with your account passbook and identification documents. Make sure to double-check all the information provided before submitting.
6. Wait for processing: The bank will process your cheque book request. The processing time may vary, but it usually takes a few working days. The bank will inform you once your cheque book is ready for collection.
7. Collect your cheque book: Once your cheque book is ready, you can collect it from the branch. The bank representative will guide you on where and how to collect your cheque book.
By following these steps, you can easily apply for a BOI cheque book by visiting the branch. Remember to carry all the necessary documents and provide accurate information to ensure a smooth application process.
6.HOW TO APPLY for a New Cheque Book Issue without Request
If you want to get a new cheque book issued without making a specific request, you can follow these steps:
- Visit your nearest branch of the bank where you hold your account.
- Approach the customer service desk or the designated counter for cheque book services.
- Inform the bank representative that you need a new cheque book to be issued.
- Provide your account details, such as your account number and any other required information for verification purposes.
- The bank representative will process your request and initiate the issuance of a new Cheque Book Issue without .
- Depending on the bank’s policies, you may be asked to pay any applicable fees for the Cheque Book Issue without issuance.
- Once the request is processed, you will be informed about the estimated time it will take to receive the new cheque book.
- The cheque book will be sent to your registered address via mail or you may be required to collect it personally from the bank branch. (Cheque Book Issue without|)
Remember to keep your old chequebook secure and destroy any unused cheques to prevent misus
7.How To Check BIO Cheque Book Status
Checking the status of your Bank of India ( BOI Cheque Book Status ) Cheque Book can be done through various methods. Here are five ways to inquire about the status of your, BIO Cheque Book Status :
Online Banking: Log in to your Bank of India net banking account and navigate to the “Check Book Status” section. Enter the required details, such as your account number and registered mobile number, to check the BOI Cheque Book Status.
Mobile Banking: Install the Bank of India mobile banking app on your smartphone. Open the app, go to the “Check Book Status” option, and provide the necessary information to track the status of your Cheque Book.
Customer Care: Dial the Bank of India customer care helpline at 1800220229 or 18001031906 and inquire about the status of your Cheque Book. The customer care representative will assist you and provide the relevant information. BIO Cheque Book Status
Branch Visit: Visit the nearest Bank of India branch and approach the customer service desk. Submit your account details and request them to check the status of your BIO Cheque Book Status. They will provide you with the necessary updates.
SMS Service: Send an SMS to a designated Bank of India number (as provided by the bank) in the prescribed format, including your account number and query for BIO Cheque Book Status. You will receive an automated response with the current status of your request.
These options ensure that you can easily track the status of your Bank of India BIO Cheque Book Status using different channels, providing you with the convenience and flexibility to stay updated.
FAQ”S About BOI Check Book Apply
How do I request a cheque book? You can approach the bank in person or write a letter to your bank requesting the issue of a new cheque book. When you write a cheque book request letter, ensure that you mention the number of cheque leaves you require, and also the reason why you require a new cheque book
50 Leaf cheque book @ Rs. 250/- Issue of Pass Book/ Issue of first / original SB Pass Book and continuation pass Balance Certificate book thereof, on exhaust of existing pass book: Free. Balance Certificate (SB/CD/CC/OD): Rs. 150/- per occasion.
Example: To get cheque book through SMS, you need to send the following SMS:
SMS <CHQREQ> to 09223588888.
SMS <CHQACCY 123456> to 09223588888 towards your consent.
Example: If your account number is 123456789111 and 4-digit code is 5555, then to get E-Statement through SMS, you need to send the following SMS
You usually need to give your bank 24 hours’ notice to prepare a banker’s draft, and they will probably charge for the service. A banker’s draft, also known as a banker’s cheque, is like asking a bank to write a Cheque Book Through Net, Cheque Book Issue without.
Order Cheque (Cheque Book Issue without)
You can: Go to any branch in the city of the bank that the cheque belongs to and. Present it for clearance. The bank teller, will verify the details on the cheque and clear it -The cheque will be cleared then and there and you will get the cash.
Check out our quick how-to BIO Cheque Book Fill.
Step 1: Date the check. Write the date on the line at the top right-hand corner. …
Step 2: Who is this check for? ( BIO Cheque Book Fill)
Step 3: Write the payment amount in numbers. …
Step 4: Write the payment amount in words. …
Step 5: Write a memo. (BIO Cheque Book Fill)
Step 6: BIO Cheque Book Fill Sign the check.
Step7:BIO Cheque Book Fill Up Process Till The End